Kelly Arispe and co-author Jack Burston from Cyprus University of Technology recently published an article in Language Learning and Technology, titled “Making it personal: Performance- based assessments, ubiquitous technology, and advanced learners.” This paper builds upon their recent meta-analysis and is a pedagogical implementation study in an advanced Spanish linguistics course at Boise State University.
- Alumni Success Stories
- Why Pursue A Language Degree?
- Interdisciplinary Minors
- Language Certificates
- Foreign Language Teaching Endorsement
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff Information
- World Languages Resource Center
- Home /
- News & Events /
- Spanish News / Kelly Arispe Publishes Article in Language Learning and Technology
News & Events
Kelly Arispe Publishes Article in Language Learning and Technology
World Languages | Dianacarrillo@boisestate.edu | (208) 426-3956 | Albertsons Library L-140B