- Excellent Recommendation Letters for Graduate School & Future Employers
- Opportunities to maintain & improve your language proficiency
- Hourly rate increases with experience & job performance
- Learn about mobile technology & increase your digital fluency
Click here to download the Application for Student Employment
Please turn in your completed application to the front office of the World Language Department Offices or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pick One or Select Conversation Assistant and Lab desk Assistant
Are you a native or advanced level speaker majoring or minoring in our department? Would you like to help our students increase their language proficiency? Job Responsibilities Include:
- Creating conversation activities for conversation labs in the target language.
- Facilitating conversation labs in the target language for students enrolled in our department.
(Ranging from 101-303)
- Answering student questions in the target language and motivating student to practice their language skills.
Lab Desk Assistant
Are you a World Languages major or minor interested in helping our students and faculty with mobile technology and computers? Would you like to improve your digital fluency and learn more about technology? Job Responsibilities Include:
- Checking out mobile devices and foreign language films to students and faculty
- Maintaining, updating, and installing software on mobile devices and department computers
- Creating technology resources such as tutorials and videos for World Language students
- Answering student questions regarding mobile technology, ePortfolios and lab computers.
- Creating conversation activities for World Language conversation labs.